Monday, May 13, 2013

Weekend Fun

This past weekend was a weekend of friends, both old and new.  The Perfect Pacer's high school reunion (aka Buzzfest) was this past weekend.  Buzzfest was created with one of the graduates last names in mind (busby = buzz) and the year is always much a buzz about the festivities and celebration. I love it because we get time together, we get to see old friends (all his, but all that I love dearly) and we get to play.

This year, I was honored to be a cart girl and photographer.  This is our crazy crew -


I'm the rebel in black.   - Always going against the flow.

it was a sea of golfers at the annual Buzzfest Golf Tournament but the most handsome golfer was -


The Perfect Pacer of course. 

Festivities include a lot of time with friends.... 




and some night life...






 But most importantly,  some time with Perfect Pacer...



which doesn't seem to happen enough since the move.

I love Buzzfest.  Except, I don't run at all.  One day, they'll make a morning run and move the golf tournament to night - time.  Yeah, that's going to happen.


But for now, I will cherish the time with my bestie.  And all of our other besties.  



No comments: