Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hello August!

Okay, last month was rough.  As you can probably determine from my previous post.  But it's now August and I will have a new attitude for the new month.

With the new attitude comes new ambassadorship to Color Me Rad!  I can't wait to run it in Oklahoma City in May 2014.  I know, I know...it seems so far away...but that's what helps build the anticipation and excitement.

And as an ambassador, I get to share a special discount code with YOU!  All my followers can run a Color Me Rad in their own state for a special discounted price!  As soon as I get it, I'll be posting it here so be sure to come back often!  I expect to receive it quickly!!

To learn more about Color Me Rad runs, here are some links you might find handy:



https://twitter.com/colormerad5k (you can also use just plain #colormerad)  - 



In the meantime, as I await the Color Me Rad, I'm training for the upcoming Route 66 Marathon.  My hip seems to be much better and last week I got some awesome runs in - which was great because we were super busy with our MOVE into our own little APARTMENT!!!  There's still a ton of boxes to unpack, but it's going to be awesome once everything is in it's place and decorated.  

We also got the boy enrolled in school, uniforms bought and school supplies taken care of!  


No comments: